- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Advanced waste treatment solutions
in Anaerobic Digestion Consultants Energy from Waste Engineering Services Landfill Material Recycling Facilities Recycled Products Renewable Energy RWM Sorting Technology
Performance certainty in the delivery of industry-leading waste, biomass and sustainable energy facilities.
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
M+W UK is part of the M+W Group, the leading global design, process, engineering and construction company. The company specialises in delivering state-of-the-art new facilities in the high-technology sectors of:
· Advanced manufacturing
· Energy and nuclear
· Industrial infrastructure
· Pharmaceutical and life sciences
· Science and research.
Established in 1912, the company has built its reputation on its demonstrable track record of completing the most complex and challenging projects on time, to budget and to the most exacting international standards.
Key to the company’s success has been its unique end-user led design and engineering approach. This leverages M+W UK’s in-house integrated design, mechanical and electrical, process and architecture, construction and commissioning expertise, supported by the Group’s extensive global resources. This enables M+W UK to develop complete solutions that meet a customer’s specific project requirements and provide performance certainty across the whole life of asset.
M+W UK continues to extend its activities and scope of offering into areas where innovation and engineering excellence are pre-requisites.
Telephone: 01249 455150
Methuen South, Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT