- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 5 listings | Showing page 1 of 1 pages
Thorpe Park, Leeds 4245 Park Approach LS15 8GB
Cutbush Park, Danehill,, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4UT
With access to a comprehensive range of instrument technologies, from the traditional to the very latest, ABLE can offer the best available solution to meet the demands on the measurement.
Jerome J605 - Gold Film Low Level Portable H2S Analyser
ABLE Instruments are exclusive representatives for Arizona Instruments' "best in class" Jerome J605 Portable Gold Film Hydrogen Sulphide Analyser. The J605 offer unprecedented accuracy in the single digit PPB region, critical for nuisance and trace odour monitoring. The Jerome is available in both portable and fixed monitoring variants with on board data logging. ABLE offer the Jerome for purchase, rental and "man and machine" site surveys.
Computrac Max 5000XL - LOI Analyser
ABLE are exclusive suppliers of the Computrac Max 5000XL Loss on Ignition (LOI) Analyser for Trommel Fines testing. The instrument can accept a sample of landfill material and automatically calculate an accurate LOI result in as little as 30 minutes. Required operator expertise is minimal and the Computrac's robust solid steel design ensures ensures reliable accurate results in the harshest environments.
Ross Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate Northampton, Northamptonshire NN14HS
Grounds maintenance equipment, passenger transport vehicles, road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles, service vans and more. However complex your fleet requirements, we can source, maintain and dispose of any vehicle.
From 1 day to 7 years, we offer flexible and competitive short or long term hire and lease packages. And our service doesn’t stop with the delivery of your vehicle. Extensive workshop facilities, flexible maintenance options and comprehensive fleet support services are there to help keep your front line services running smoothly.
Methuen South, Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
Barking Logistics Centre, Box Lane, Barking, Essex Barking IG11 0SE