- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 56 listings | Showing page 6 of 6 pages
Dundas & Wilson, Northwest Wing, Bush House, , Aldwych, London UK WC2B 4EZ
26 reigate road, Hookwood Crawley, Greater London, UK rh6 0hj
Unit 6, Albright Industrial Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham Essex, UK RM13 9BU
Kinghts Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park Shrewsbury, Shropshire, UK SY1 3AB
The Forge, Stourport Road Kidderminster, Worcestershire, UK DY11 7QE
With a commitment to ‘zero-to-landfill, reducing the carbon footprint and with a great environmental awareness we can confidently maximise recycling and material recovery. We see waste as a valued material and believe in providing great quality of service to achieve the maximum outcome and benefit for our customers, which we believe is second to none in our industry.
Carr Lane, Merseyside Prescot L34 1JZ
The UK business is based in Prescot, Merseyside. Previously, we had been successfully operating from the same site in Bolton for over 40 years. The broad range of waste management and recycling services the company was able to offer led to a steady increase in our business to such an extent that we had outgrown this facility. In recognition of this success the parent company committed to spend £10m on the first fully BAT approved waste management and recycling centre in the country. Our state of the art facility opened in 2013.
• Transfer frontier shipment (TFS) of flammable solids, oily wastes and organic wastes to Remondis waste to energy plants on the continent, offering an R code for recovery not available in the UK.
• Recovery of silver from photographic chemicals.
• WEEE recycling.
• Plastic recycling.
• Metal recycling.
• Recovery of precious metals from dental amalgam.
• Metal recovery from spent catalysts.
• Manufacture of solid replacement fuel for use in cement kilns.
• Recovery of silver from photographic film & X-rays.