Found 45 listings | Showing page 1 of 5 pages
White Lodge Farm, Goose Rye Road Worplesdon GU3 3RJ
With an established track record, our extensive product portfolio is currently installed in over 40 UK local authority operations and over 6 public sector contractors covering waste collection and disposal, environmental services, contract management and private financial initiatives.
62 Barton on Sea BH25 7JL
Loft 3, Loft 3 Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF BS3 1TF
Barking Logistics Centre, Box Lane, Barking, Essex Barking IG11 0SE
Sussex Avenue, Leeds Indigo House LS10 2LF
With an extensive UK network of transport and disposal facilities, SRCL provides a range of services to: NHS trusts, GPs, Care homes, Local authorities, Dentists, Vets, Pharmaceutical manufacturers, Private sector businesses, Research companies and Universities.
Empress House, 12 Empress Road, , Lyndhurst, Hampshire, Lyndhurst SO43 7AE
We can be depended on for strategic advice and project management in traditional landfill engineering, gas and leachate management services, anaerobic digestion applications and alternative technologies for the treatment of waste.
We are able to assist local authorities on the development of waste, recycling and public realm services. This includes collection, fleet management, treatment, disposal and grounds maintenance services.
We offer the highest standards of specialist waste spatial planning support and permitting advice, managing the difficult technical and political issues which are often associated with obtaining regulatory approvals for modern waste and resource management facilities.
In addition to providing waste management expertise, we are also able to provide environmental monitoring, LEQ and NI195 assessments and compliance training in respect of healthcare and hazardous waste.
Address 1: Clarence House, Clarence Place Newport, Gwent NP19 7AA
Address 2: Kingsnorth Industrial Estate, Kingsnorth, Hoo Rochester, Kent ME3 9ND
Address 3: Hollywell Site, Cliff Quay Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 0BE
Address 4: 7 Newquay Road, Stephenson Street Industrial Estate Newport, Gwent NP19 0PL
As part of the Baufeld group we not only blend waste oil into a Processed Fuel Oil to PFOP standards but also re-refine waste oils for re-use as base oils at our parent company's facility in Germany.
We offer bespoke waste management services for a wide range of automotive industry specific waste types such as mixed vehicle fuels, oil filters, anti-freeze, soluble oils and aerosols. Waste oil is collected in drums, IBCs or from tanks, and appropriate containers can be provided for individual waste streams on an exchange basis.
As part of our continuous improvement programme Eco-Oil is a professional member of the Oil Recycling Association and the Tank Storage Association as well as the CIWM and is accredited in the following standards: ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System; ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management System; and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 – Health & Safety Management System.
Best practice for waste disposal and certification is standard practice at Eco-Oil, helping you to improve your position in the waste hierarchy. To find out more about Eco-Oil’s services please call our dedicated team of advisors on 08450 345 600 for a quotation tailored to your business needs.
Station Yard, Station Road London SL3 6ED
Simply Waste Solutions has a fleet of over 25 vehicles and offers a wide range of services that include dedicated recycling collections, bulk container hire, skip hire, industrial and commercial collections and junk collection. We employ over 45 staff at two separate locations. Our vehicle depot is based in Langley near Heathrow which gives us excellent access routes into London and we also have an office in High Wycombe which handles administration, outsourcing and contract management.
Malvern Hills Science Park, Geraldine Road Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3SZ
Our services include:
• Technical support in the design, construction, commissioning and operation of in-vessel composting (IVC), anaerobic digestion (AD), mechanical biological treatment (MBT) and materials recycling facilities (MRFs)
• Economic assessment of waste treatment facilities including Opex, Capex, lifecycle replacement costs, revenues for outputs, and grant funding
• Assessment of facilities for compliance with regulations including ABPR and Environmental Permitting as well as LATS compliance
• Technical due diligence for banks and investors
• Technical support for planning permission and environmental permitting of facilities including environmental impacts, e.g. bioaerosols and odour
• Development and assessment of services for the separate collection of organic and recyclable material from domestic and commercial sources
• Waste auditing
• Review of products and markets for compost, digestate and renewable energy
• Technical support in tendering for waste management contracts and the supply of technology
• Carbon assessment of waste treatment facilities and collection services including the use of end products such as biogas for renewable energy, biomethane injection to grid, gas boilers and transport fuel
14 Attwood Road, Zone 1, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, Staffordshire Burntwood, Staffordshire WS7 3GJ
Our range of baling presses offer a specialist solution for compressing waste materials by up to 95 per cent, into easily transportable bales. The HSM V-Press series of vertical balers contains many innovative new developments. Combined with the high quality standards of all HSM machines they provide customers with a high level of reliability and efficiency. With their surprisingly affordable prices and low operational costs, the HSM V-Press baling presses are the market leaders in delivering a comprehensive waste management solution.