- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 5 listings | Showing page 1 of 1 pages
Hook, Hampshire Hook, Hampshire RG27 0PZ
Address 1: Leacroft Road, Terberg Matec UK Ltd Warrington WA3 6PJ
Address 2: Highgrounds Road, Terberg Matec UK Ltd Worksop S80 3AT
Ross Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate Northampton, Northamptonshire NN14HS
Grounds maintenance equipment, passenger transport vehicles, road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles, service vans and more. However complex your fleet requirements, we can source, maintain and dispose of any vehicle.
From 1 day to 7 years, we offer flexible and competitive short or long term hire and lease packages. And our service doesn’t stop with the delivery of your vehicle. Extensive workshop facilities, flexible maintenance options and comprehensive fleet support services are there to help keep your front line services running smoothly.
Methuen South, Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
Barugh, Barnsey Whalley Road S751HT
We therefore employ top level expertise and the most up to date technology and methods to recover the most value from all the resources we encounter. ‘Engineering Resources Efficiently’ is the very essence of our company ethos and how we add value to our customer’s projects.
Over the last 30 years we have dealt with a wide variety of former use sites and brought them back to beneficial use where they can be a valuable asset for our customers and the local environment.