Found 10 listings | Showing page 1 of 1 pages
White Lodge Farm, Goose Rye Road Worplesdon GU3 3RJ
With an established track record, our extensive product portfolio is currently installed in over 40 UK local authority operations and over 6 public sector contractors covering waste collection and disposal, environmental services, contract management and private financial initiatives.
Civica understands the increasing financial, administrative, legislative and contractual pressures local authorities and their contractors face when managing or performing waste collection and disposal services.View listing >>>
Our software can greatly reduce the time and cost involved in managing these processes and free internal resources, greatly increasing efficiency.
Our Waste Management solution enables resource efficiencies by drawing together:
- Civica’s core information management and back office system software (APP)
- Mapping and routing capabilities using Civica GIS
- Handheld and in-cab tech through Civica Mobile and Mobile Lite
- Civica ANPR systems for use at HWRCs
45 Brunel Parkway, Pride Park Derby, UK DE24 8HR
The software applications cover a wide range of operations: Transfer Stations, Commercial & Trade Waste, Hazardous Waste collection, clinical waste, waste to energy plants, recycling companies, landfill & quarry, metal recycling & WEEE. ISYS Mobile integration, ANPR and Automated systems.
Cavendish House, Bourne End Business Park,, Cores End Road Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, UK SL8 5AS
Hazlemere, 70 Chorley New Road Bolton BL1 4BY
My Yard software handles the most important functions a waste management business needs:
Orders and logistics
Accurate and instant customer and business reports
Invoicing (including integration with existing accounting systems)
Sonatina, Town Street, Treswell, Retford, Notts. Retford, Nottinghamshire, UK DN220EJ
Interim Management & Project Support Solutions.
Efficiency VFM Reviews.
Waste data flow modelling.
Business, budget & performance modelling and support services.
Waste Strategy Support.
Advice and support on directly delivered 'in-house' services, including bid preparation.
Bell House, 32 Bell Street Romsey, Hampshire, UK SO51 8GW
A leader in our markets the ISL portfolio enables clients to achieve their goals - improve service efficiency & productivity, surpass customer expectations, reduce costs, attain compliancy, gain permissions & planning consent, introduce new services & operations, benchmark against industry good practice and develop & implement waste management strategies.
The portfolio encompasses:
• Waste Management Consultancy, Due Diligence, Institutional Development, Waste Strategy & Policy Development, Service Reviews, Service Outsourcing Assessments, Planning, Site Auditing, Environmental Impact Assessments, Permitting and related services in the UK and Overseas
• Round Optimisation Software & Consultancy
• Round Navigation & Reporting Software
• Round Management Software
• Contractor Management Software
• Route Planning, Vehicle Tracking, Job Dispatch and Point of Delivery Software
• Final Mile & Home Delivery Booking, Routing and Optimisation
• Roadwork Coordination & Management Software
Gemini Building, Fermi Avenue, Harwell IBC, Didcot Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK OX11 0QR
• Site Auditing and Site Waste Management Plans
• Waste Composition & Characterisation Studies
• Carbon Footprint Assessments
• Product Policy Guidance and Packaging Analysis
• Life Cycle Analysis of products, services & policies
• Waste Management Strategy Reviews & Action Planning
• Waste Flow Modelling
• Waste Management Scenario Development and Options Appraisal
• Waste Treatment Technology Reviews – AD, MBT, Composting, EfW
• WRATE modelling and analysis of treatment solutions
• Waste Management Service Design, Specification and Procurement
• Benchmarking & Partnership Working
• Outsourcing Commercial Waste Services
• Public Consultation, Stakeholder Engagement & Attitudinal Surveys
• Capacity Building, Institutional Development and Bespoke Training
• Operational Waste Service Reviews and Time & Motion Studies
• Waste Infrastructure Design, Planning, Permitting and Engineering
• Emissions Monitoring and Reporting
• Odour & Health Assessments
• Due Diligence & Public Enquiry Support
1 & 2 North Oxford Business Centre, Lakesmere Close Kidlington, Oxfordshire, UK OX5 1LG
Pottery Street, Ladyburn Business Centre Glasgow, Glasgow, UK PA15 2UH
RFID & weighing technology, the latest on-board and handheld computing integrated with the most up-to-date software to Optimise operations, Reduce costs, Increase profitability.