- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 7 listings | Showing page 1 of 1 pages
Enterprise Way Unit 44, Meadowfield Avenue DL16 6JF
From peer-reviewed sharps containers to specialist training courses, Sharpsmart’s safety driven solutions have helped healthcare facilities across the UK to:
• Protect staff and patients by reducing sharps injuries by 25%
• Minimise waste volumes by up to 80%
• Reduce costs and CO2 emissions
• Stay compliant
• Prevent and contain infection
• Meet and exceed your goals with complimentary perpetual improvement programmes
• Enhance the patient environment
• Minimise costs with free, point-of-use ANTT workstations
• Provide bespoke, traceable training for all staff
Address 1: Bestwood Business Park, Bestwood Village Shredall, Joy House Nottingham NG8 6TQ
Address 2: Larkhall, South Lanarkshire Shredall Scotland, Larkhall Industrial Estate ML9 2PA
Orion Building, Seafox Court, Sherburn Enterprise Park Leeds LS25 6PL
Our best selling lines are as follows:
• AD compatible lightweight bags,
• Compostable food caddy liners,
• Heavy duty Kerbside recycling bags,
• Multi-trip polypropylene recycling bags (which are great for flats),
• Coloured recycling sacks,
• Wheeled bin liners,
• Domestic waste sacks (also for street bins & dog waste bins),
• Dog waste bags,
• Battery bags,
• UN approved clinical waste bags for hospitals
All of which are very popular among our local authority customers.
Whether you are a local council looking for a secure and sustainable recycling and waste management solution, a cleaning and janitorial distributor seeking new products to sell, a clinical waste professional within the healthcare sector or someone looking for a way of collecting and storing organic waste, Cromwell Polythene speaks your language.
We are committed to supplying fit for purpose products with the lowest environmental impact for a net ecological gain.
A505 Main Road, Thriplow Heath Royston SG8 7RR
48 Albemarle Street London W1S 4JP
Bromyard Road, Unit 3 Ledbury, County of Herefordshire, UK HR8 1NS
Helping Hand Environmental (a division of The Helping Hand Company) have been manufacturing Litter Clearance Tools and supporting UK local authorities, waste contractors, groups and schools in improving Litter Management since 1965.
R&D driven - our range of products deliver intelligent design, comfortable handling, target application; delivering you smarter solutions for improved litter management.
Address 1: Iris House, Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside UK CH62 4SQ
Address 2: 1 Europa Gate, Trafford Park, Manchester, Greater Manchester UK M17 1DW
Address 3: Sugar Mill, Oakhurst Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire UK LS11 7HL