- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 24 listings | Showing page 1 of 3 pages
Address 1: Unit 118 Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon Operations site PE28 4WX
Address 2: 17-19 Taylor Street, Luton Administrative Office LU2 0EY
Address 1: 56 Craigmore Rd, Ringsend, Garvagh Northern Ireland BT51 5HF
Address 2: Newbuildings Industrial Estate , Victoria Road, Newbuildings Northern Ireland BT47 2SX
Address 3: 91 Moy Road , Portadown Northern Ireland BT62 1QW
Address 4: 110-114 Duncrue Street, Belfast Northern Ireland BT3 9AR
The company has grown rapidly in a short space of time and services a diverse customer base across both the private and public sectors of Northern Ireland. At present, the company treats waste either directly or indirectly for many of Northern Ireland’s local authorities, over 2250 private companies and organisations, 250 public sector sites and numerous individual households.
RiverRidge is also the lead partner in a consortium which is developing Northern Ireland's first large scale waste to energy facility. The £107m facility is to be located to adjacent to Bombardier's Wing Assembly facility in Belfast.
In order to encourage a more sustainable approach to recycling in our community, RiverRidge offers numerous collection services which allow customers to segregate their waste at source.
Throughout all waste management service options, customers can expect:
1. A Reliable and Responsive Collection Service
2. An Environmentally Friendly Treatment Process
3. Dependable and Helpful People
4. An Accountable Transparent Service
Olleco serves the food industry; we supply premium cooking oils, collect used oil & food waste and convert them into renewable energy.View listing >>>
One London Wall London EC2Y 5AB
We both develop, manufacture, construct, maintain and operate energy-from-waste plants and thus have many highly educated and specialised employees.
Globally, we have delivered more than 500 environmentally friendly energy-from-waste lines in over 30 countries.
We have approximately 535 employees, and offices in Denmark (Esbjerg and Glostrup) and in Sweden, in the UK, Poland and Slovakia. Our company is 100% owned by Babcock & Wilcox, USA. Our companies currently employ over 5,700 people worldwide.
Thorpe Park, Leeds 4245 Park Approach LS15 8GB
Chase Link, Lichfield Road, Walsall Brownhills, West Midlands, UK WS8 6LA
Methuen South, Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
21 rue Daugere Bordeaux, France 33520
Freeman House Orbital 24, Oldham Street Denton M34 3SU
Old Quarry Road, Westfield Industrial Estate, Deerdykes Composting & Organics Recycling Facility Glasgow G68 9NB
Our flexible approach means we will design a service that best fits your requirements. We can offer a variety of collection containers from small kitchen caddies to large skips and can arrange collections to suit you.
We can recycle:
- Manufacturing and processing waste
- Kitchen and canteen waste
- Animal by-products
- Solid and liquid waste
- Organic sludges
- Grease and fats
- Excess stock and freezer breakdowns
- Up to 10% packaging