Found 31 listings | Showing page 1 of 4 pages
Ross Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate Northampton, Northamptonshire NN14HS
Grounds maintenance equipment, passenger transport vehicles, road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles, service vans and more. However complex your fleet requirements, we can source, maintain and dispose of any vehicle.
From 1 day to 7 years, we offer flexible and competitive short or long term hire and lease packages. And our service doesn’t stop with the delivery of your vehicle. Extensive workshop facilities, flexible maintenance options and comprehensive fleet support services are there to help keep your front line services running smoothly.
1 Cranham Court, Arden Square Crewe CW1 6HA
QCF competency based qualifications we offer range from level 1 to 4 including the Certificate of Technical Competence and the the Operator Competence Scheme.
To see the full list of services we provide please click here. If you would prefer to speak to us direct about the services we have to offer then please give us a call on 01270 585968 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 100 years of service and an established culture of integrity, BASF is poised to provide our customers with superior overall value and the highest yield for their refining lots. We refine precious metals from both ceramic and metallic automotive catalytic converters, petrochemical catalysts, electronic boards, residues, jewellery, silverware etc.View listing >>>
Methuen South, , Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
Liverpool Road, Cadishead Manchester M44 5DT
For further information on any of our waste management services, feel free to contact us on 0800 048 0622, email email@example.com or visit our website at www.csg.co.uk.
London 107-111 Fleet Street EC4A 2AB
The LRS team uses its expertise to guide clients through the following core areas:
• Product stewardship, producer responsibility and the circular economy
• Sustainable supply chains
• Sustainable procurement
• Behaviour change, communications and stakeholder engagement
• Waste and recycling collections and modelling, resources management and materials quality
• Waste treatment and technology and commercial due diligence
Loft 3, Loft 3 Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF BS3 1TF
Greenway, Bedwas House Industrial Estate, Bedwas Caerphilly, South Wales CF83 8YG
68 Lombard Street London EC3V 9LJ
Elsie Whiteley innovation centre, Office 39 Halifax, uk HX1 5ER