Found 29 listings | Showing page 1 of 3 pages
Methuen South, , Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
Liverpool Road, Cadishead Manchester M44 5DT
For further information on any of our waste management services, feel free to contact us on 0800 048 0622, email email@example.com or visit our website at www.csg.co.uk.
London 107-111 Fleet Street EC4A 2AB
The LRS team uses its expertise to guide clients through the following core areas:
• Product stewardship, producer responsibility and the circular economy
• Sustainable supply chains
• Sustainable procurement
• Behaviour change, communications and stakeholder engagement
• Waste and recycling collections and modelling, resources management and materials quality
• Waste treatment and technology and commercial due diligence
Loft 3, Loft 3 Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF BS3 1TF
Greenway, Bedwas House Industrial Estate, Bedwas Caerphilly, South Wales CF83 8YG
Elsie Whiteley innovation centre, Office 39 Halifax, uk HX1 5ER
Cavendish House, Bourne End Business Park,, Cores End Road Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, UK SL8 5AS
Since our inception in 2004 Open Sky Data Systems has evolved to become one of the most pioneering IT solutions companies in the marketplace. The company has the ability to equip businesses, both public and private, with innovative customised IT solutions. As a result, these businesses have achieved increased efficiency, production, cost reduction and revenue optimisation.Today Open Sky are the premier providers of information management solutions for multiple sectors including: waste management, abandoned vehicles, development planning, building control, environmental management, social care, healthcare, retail, application processing, licensing, traffic Information & data management. We blend the broad capability and experience of a large company with the commitment, flexibility and responsiveness of a specialist.View listing >>>
Open sky’s Waste Data Management Solution (WDMS) is a pioneering web based technology which represents the next step in data management for local waste authorities. The WDMS is fully customisable to meet your current and on-going waste data requirements.It streamlines administration processes and integrates with existing ICT infrastructure reducing costs. It generates reports electronically for DEFRA’s WDF reporting and is flexible to adapt to any future requirements from the WDF site. The system gathers and manages data in real-time.It's intelligence and reporting tools perform complex and comprehensive reporting and analysis. It can be cloud hosted.
Ashford Road, Maidstone Kent, UK ME17 2DL
1000 Innovation Drive, Suite 400 Ottawa, Ottawa Division, ON, Canada K2K3E7