- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 32 listings | Showing page 1 of 4 pages
Enterprise Way Unit 44, Meadowfield Avenue DL16 6JF
From peer-reviewed sharps containers to specialist training courses, Sharpsmart’s safety driven solutions have helped healthcare facilities across the UK to:
• Protect staff and patients by reducing sharps injuries by 25%
• Minimise waste volumes by up to 80%
• Reduce costs and CO2 emissions
• Stay compliant
• Prevent and contain infection
• Meet and exceed your goals with complimentary perpetual improvement programmes
• Enhance the patient environment
• Minimise costs with free, point-of-use ANTT workstations
• Provide bespoke, traceable training for all staff
Orion Building, Seafox Court, Sherburn Enterprise Park Leeds LS25 6PL
Our best selling lines are as follows:
• AD compatible lightweight bags,
• Compostable food caddy liners,
• Heavy duty Kerbside recycling bags,
• Multi-trip polypropylene recycling bags (which are great for flats),
• Coloured recycling sacks,
• Wheeled bin liners,
• Domestic waste sacks (also for street bins & dog waste bins),
• Dog waste bags,
• Battery bags,
• UN approved clinical waste bags for hospitals
All of which are very popular among our local authority customers.
Whether you are a local council looking for a secure and sustainable recycling and waste management solution, a cleaning and janitorial distributor seeking new products to sell, a clinical waste professional within the healthcare sector or someone looking for a way of collecting and storing organic waste, Cromwell Polythene speaks your language.
We are committed to supplying fit for purpose products with the lowest environmental impact for a net ecological gain.
Long Bennington, UK NG23 5JR
We have four key strands to our business, Energy, Waste, Telecoms and Water.
Our mission statement
To be the preferred provider by consistently delivering outstanding service, exceptional performance and value whilst upholding ethical values and professional standards as we strive for a sustainable future for us all.
We have been recognised with several high level accreditations and business awards, this highlights the level of work we do. We have achieved ISO9001 in Quality Management and ISO 14001 in Environmental Management . These form part of our new PAS99 Integrated Management System certification. We have also been winners of many awards for business excellence and our green achievements.
Having achieved investors in people, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations, our ethos is to continually improve in order to offer the very highest standard of service.
Chase Link, Lichfield Road, Walsall Brownhills, West Midlands, UK WS8 6LA
Operating 24/7 (365 days year) our services range from wait and load collections (great alternative when a skip isn't practical), office clearances, junk removal, WEEE waste removal and fly tipping clearances.
We've also launched a new trade waste service offering regular and reliable commercial bin collections for general waste and mixed recycling - with flexible collection days to suit business needs.
With a fleet of 3.5tonne caged tipper lorries and a specialist trade waste truck we operate in London and surrounding areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Greenline is a preferred supplier to many of London's leading waste management companies and as a reliable and highly regarded company ensures prompt professional waste removal services competitively priced.
Contact us today for a competitive quote and to discuss your waste management needs:
0800 644 1248
Hook, Hampshire Hook, Hampshire RG27 0PZ
The Old Stables, White Lion Court King's Lynn PE30 1QP
Our range of waste management services incorporates a wide variety of different aspects, ranging from skip hire to portable toilet hire, grab lorries to site clearance, construction waste removal to recycling. Whatever your needs, AMA Waste can meet them quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
We take our responsibility to the environment seriously and as a result, we currently boast an 86% recycle rate and are working hard to maintain and improve upon this figure.
Our commitment to reducing the impact of waste on the environment was further demonstrated by our involvement in the 'Halving Waste to Landfill' scheme.
Address 1: One Southampton Row London, UK WC1B 5HA
Address 2: 310 Broadway Salford, UK M50 2UE
Address 3: 3200 Century Way, Thorpe Park Leeds, UK LS15 8ZB
We design, manage and deliver waste management solutions that reflect the increasing importance placed on waste efficiency and corporate responsibility
As part of our worldwide sustainability roadmap; the Better Tomorrow Plan, we are committed to reducing organic and non-organic waste in all countries where we operate and support initiatives to recover waste. Our solutions help clients improve their economic performance, mitigate risk, engage stakeholders and improve sustainability.
Key strengths of our waste management offer include:
• We have a presence on site which ensures waste management is embedded properly and is continuously improved
• There are significant interdependencies with other services we provide, particularly cleaning and catering, so where we manage a number of services, we can really drive operational efficiencies
• Waste management can be included as part of an integrated facilities management contract, as well as introducing it as a new service to our existing clients
A505 Main Road, Thriplow Heath Royston SG8 7RR
Barking Logistics Centre, Box Lane, Barking, Essex Barking IG11 0SE