- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 33 listings | Showing page 4 of 4 pages
Dundas & Wilson, Northwest Wing, Bush House, , Aldwych, London UK WC2B 4EZ
Milton Ernest, Bedfordshire Milton Parc MK44 1RL
plants for processing food waste. The company is responsible for 15 AD plants in the UK to date and its plants in Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire, processes a total of 90,000 tones of food waste each year, producing renewable electricity to power 7000 homes and a valuable fertiliser for crops.
Carr Lane, Merseyside Prescot L34 1JZ
The UK business is based in Prescot, Merseyside. Previously, we had been successfully operating from the same site in Bolton for over 40 years. The broad range of waste management and recycling services the company was able to offer led to a steady increase in our business to such an extent that we had outgrown this facility. In recognition of this success the parent company committed to spend £10m on the first fully BAT approved waste management and recycling centre in the country. Our state of the art facility opened in 2013.
• Transfer frontier shipment (TFS) of flammable solids, oily wastes and organic wastes to Remondis waste to energy plants on the continent, offering an R code for recovery not available in the UK.
• Recovery of silver from photographic chemicals.
• WEEE recycling.
• Plastic recycling.
• Metal recycling.
• Recovery of precious metals from dental amalgam.
• Metal recovery from spent catalysts.
• Manufacture of solid replacement fuel for use in cement kilns.
• Recovery of silver from photographic film & X-rays.