- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 32 listings | Showing page 1 of 4 pages
ECO House, Lea Road Waltham Abbey EN9 1AS
WasteClear® aims for 100% diversion from landfill by identifying the ideal destinations for waste materials to be reprocessed and recycled. It will use the most efficient, cost effective and environmentally sound methods of enabling you to maximise resource recovery.
WasteTrack® is a revolutionary app-driven platform and client portal empowering waste producers to monitor and manage their waste streams.
• The Mobile App offers users ‘on demand’ waste collections (to ensure waste containers are emptied only when full)
• The Desktop Portal (ESP) provides accessibility to ACM’s in-depth waste management operational and recycling data
The WasteWise® package provides professional guidance and on-site support from our expert teams. Learning & Development, Waste Minimisation and all Compliance matters are comprehensively addressed.
Droylsden, Manchester Lumb Farm, Little Moss M43 7LB
Badshot Farm Lane Kiln House Studios GU9 9HY
All our staff are graduates in an environmental discipline, which means we understand the market and are able to have technical conversations with you. Our clients testify that we know our stuff.
Our clients span the entire sector covering:
- Municipal and commercial collections;
- Material processing;
- Energy recovery;
- Construction and demolition and hazardous wastes.
We can run the entire project for you from analysing the job, assessing key stakeholders, designing the interview and then managing candidates through the interview process.
Our extended network runs to many thousands of candidates. We are good at finding people!
Our projects range from sourcing new graduates to placing senior management staff up to and including board level personnel.
WasteRecruit: Setting the standard for resource management, recycling and renewable energy recruitment.
Farrs House, Cowgrove Wimborne, Dorset BH214EL
Address 1: 56 Craigmore Rd, Ringsend, Garvagh Northern Ireland BT51 5HF
Address 2: Newbuildings Industrial Estate , Victoria Road, Newbuildings Northern Ireland BT47 2SX
Address 3: 91 Moy Road , Portadown Northern Ireland BT62 1QW
Address 4: 110-114 Duncrue Street, Belfast Northern Ireland BT3 9AR
The company has grown rapidly in a short space of time and services a diverse customer base across both the private and public sectors of Northern Ireland. At present, the company treats waste either directly or indirectly for many of Northern Ireland’s local authorities, over 2250 private companies and organisations, 250 public sector sites and numerous individual households.
RiverRidge is also the lead partner in a consortium which is developing Northern Ireland's first large scale waste to energy facility. The £107m facility is to be located to adjacent to Bombardier's Wing Assembly facility in Belfast.
In order to encourage a more sustainable approach to recycling in our community, RiverRidge offers numerous collection services which allow customers to segregate their waste at source.
Throughout all waste management service options, customers can expect:
1. A Reliable and Responsive Collection Service
2. An Environmentally Friendly Treatment Process
3. Dependable and Helpful People
4. An Accountable Transparent Service
Olleco serves the food industry; we supply premium cooking oils, collect used oil & food waste and convert them into renewable energy.View listing >>>
Thorpe Park, Leeds 4245 Park Approach LS15 8GB
Chase Link, Lichfield Road, Walsall Brownhills, West Midlands, UK WS8 6LA
Methuen South, Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
Building 1000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3EN
We do this by designing, implementing and managing bespoke soft service models that fit perfectly with our customers’ core Facilities Management (FM) operations.
Our consistently innovative approach effectively meets demands and delivers agile and flexible solutions. Our customers benefit from: business efficiency, cost savings, improved performance, increased recycling revenue, effective compliance and legislative management and enhanced CSR and stakeholder engagement.
We inspire those we work with to think differently and embrace sustainability concepts. One of our core competencies is helping organisations to raise their environmental performance by creating and managing sustainable and closed-loop supply chains. The benefits of this can be extensive. We aim for a zero to landfill waste stream approach, and proactively work towards 100% waste recycling.
If your business generates waste Helistrat can help you. We understand the waste and recycling challenges that different industries face. Our experience comes from some of the leading brands we work with: M&S, Ann Summers, Poundland, Gatwick Airport and the Environment Agency.