Found 37 listings | Showing page 1 of 4 pages
62 Barton on Sea BH25 7JL
Empress House, 12 Empress Road, , Lyndhurst, Hampshire, Lyndhurst SO43 7AE
We can be depended on for strategic advice and project management in traditional landfill engineering, gas and leachate management services, anaerobic digestion applications and alternative technologies for the treatment of waste.
We are able to assist local authorities on the development of waste, recycling and public realm services. This includes collection, fleet management, treatment, disposal and grounds maintenance services.
We offer the highest standards of specialist waste spatial planning support and permitting advice, managing the difficult technical and political issues which are often associated with obtaining regulatory approvals for modern waste and resource management facilities.
In addition to providing waste management expertise, we are also able to provide environmental monitoring, LEQ and NI195 assessments and compliance training in respect of healthcare and hazardous waste.
33 Trafford Road, Salford Quays, Manchester 4th Floor, Metro M5 3NN
As we grow in appreciation of the value in our resources, so we can take advantage of the opportunities in their management, from the sourcing of materials for manufacture, design for lifetime impact and reuse, to the management of post-recycling residuals. Moving to this approach harmonises achievement of economic, environmental, sustainability and legal objectives.
Whatever your needs, SKM Enviros can help you get the most from your resources:
• Producer responsibility
• Resource efficiency
• Waste composition
• Waste data
• Waste strategy
• Collection and recycling
• Materials Recycling Facilities
• Market development
• Waste contracts procurement and implementation
• Waste technologies
• Organic waste treatment
• Hazardous and healthcare waste
• Waste planning and permitting
• Waste training
Discover more about how SKM Enviros can help you by visiting our website, www.globalskm.com or contacting us.
Transport Avenue, Brentford, Middlesex West London TW8 9HA
45 Brunel Parkway, Pride Park Derby, UK DE24 8HR
The software applications cover a wide range of operations: Transfer Stations, Commercial & Trade Waste, Hazardous Waste collection, clinical waste, waste to energy plants, recycling companies, landfill & quarry, metal recycling & WEEE. ISYS Mobile integration, ANPR and Automated systems.
Elsie Whiteley innovation centre, Office 39 Halifax, uk HX1 5ER
2 Abbey Road Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5NZ
Malvern Hills Science Park, Geraldine Road Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3SZ
Our services include:
• Technical support in the design, construction, commissioning and operation of in-vessel composting (IVC), anaerobic digestion (AD), mechanical biological treatment (MBT) and materials recycling facilities (MRFs)
• Economic assessment of waste treatment facilities including Opex, Capex, lifecycle replacement costs, revenues for outputs, and grant funding
• Assessment of facilities for compliance with regulations including ABPR and Environmental Permitting as well as LATS compliance
• Technical due diligence for banks and investors
• Technical support for planning permission and environmental permitting of facilities including environmental impacts, e.g. bioaerosols and odour
• Development and assessment of services for the separate collection of organic and recyclable material from domestic and commercial sources
• Waste auditing
• Review of products and markets for compost, digestate and renewable energy
• Technical support in tendering for waste management contracts and the supply of technology
• Carbon assessment of waste treatment facilities and collection services including the use of end products such as biogas for renewable energy, biomethane injection to grid, gas boilers and transport fuel
Cavendish House, Bourne End Business Park,, Cores End Road Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, UK SL8 5AS
43 Chalton Street London, UK NW11JD