- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 12 listings | Showing page 1 of 2 pages
Address 1: 56 Craigmore Rd, Ringsend, Garvagh Northern Ireland BT51 5HF
Address 2: Newbuildings Industrial Estate , Victoria Road, Newbuildings Northern Ireland BT47 2SX
Address 3: 91 Moy Road , Portadown Northern Ireland BT62 1QW
Address 4: 110-114 Duncrue Street, Belfast Northern Ireland BT3 9AR
The company has grown rapidly in a short space of time and services a diverse customer base across both the private and public sectors of Northern Ireland. At present, the company treats waste either directly or indirectly for many of Northern Ireland’s local authorities, over 2250 private companies and organisations, 250 public sector sites and numerous individual households.
RiverRidge is also the lead partner in a consortium which is developing Northern Ireland's first large scale waste to energy facility. The £107m facility is to be located to adjacent to Bombardier's Wing Assembly facility in Belfast.
In order to encourage a more sustainable approach to recycling in our community, RiverRidge offers numerous collection services which allow customers to segregate their waste at source.
Throughout all waste management service options, customers can expect:
1. A Reliable and Responsive Collection Service
2. An Environmentally Friendly Treatment Process
3. Dependable and Helpful People
4. An Accountable Transparent Service
Malvern Hills Science Park, Geraldine Road Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3SZ
Our services include:
• Technical support in the design, construction, commissioning and operation of in-vessel composting (IVC), anaerobic digestion (AD), mechanical biological treatment (MBT) and materials recycling facilities (MRFs)
• Economic assessment of waste treatment facilities including Opex, Capex, lifecycle replacement costs, revenues for outputs, and grant funding
• Assessment of facilities for compliance with regulations including ABPR and Environmental Permitting as well as LATS compliance
• Technical due diligence for banks and investors
• Technical support for planning permission and environmental permitting of facilities including environmental impacts, e.g. bioaerosols and odour
• Development and assessment of services for the separate collection of organic and recyclable material from domestic and commercial sources
• Waste auditing
• Review of products and markets for compost, digestate and renewable energy
• Technical support in tendering for waste management contracts and the supply of technology
• Carbon assessment of waste treatment facilities and collection services including the use of end products such as biogas for renewable energy, biomethane injection to grid, gas boilers and transport fuel
Old Quarry Road, Westfield Industrial Estate, Deerdykes Composting & Organics Recycling Facility Glasgow G68 9NB
Our flexible approach means we will design a service that best fits your requirements. We can offer a variety of collection containers from small kitchen caddies to large skips and can arrange collections to suit you.
We can recycle:
- Manufacturing and processing waste
- Kitchen and canteen waste
- Animal by-products
- Solid and liquid waste
- Organic sludges
- Grease and fats
- Excess stock and freezer breakdowns
- Up to 10% packaging
48 Albemarle Street London W1S 4JP
Ashford Road, Maidstone Kent, UK ME17 2DL
83/84 Livingstone Road , Walworth Industrial Estate Andover, Hampshire, UK SP10 5QZ
SSI was the first Company to introduce the wheeled bin system to the UK and has built a reputation for high quality products and excellent Customer Service.
The experience gained in the filed of Waste Management has enabled us to develop collection systems to meet the requirements of different sectors of the Waste and Recycling markets.
Cwm Nant Yard, Capel Bangor Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, UK SY23 3LL
Ely Road, Cambridge Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK CB25 9PQ
We provide a complete waste management service for businesses, local authorities and the general public, including recycling, composting and energy recovery.
Hugmore Lane, Llanypwll, Wrexham Hugmore House LL13 9YE
Irvine, North Ayrshire, UK KA13 6HN