- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 23 listings | Showing page 1 of 3 pages
Enterprise Way Unit 44, Meadowfield Avenue DL16 6JF
From peer-reviewed sharps containers to specialist training courses, Sharpsmart’s safety driven solutions have helped healthcare facilities across the UK to:
• Protect staff and patients by reducing sharps injuries by 25%
• Minimise waste volumes by up to 80%
• Reduce costs and CO2 emissions
• Stay compliant
• Prevent and contain infection
• Meet and exceed your goals with complimentary perpetual improvement programmes
• Enhance the patient environment
• Minimise costs with free, point-of-use ANTT workstations
• Provide bespoke, traceable training for all staff
Orion Building, Seafox Court, Sherburn Enterprise Park Leeds LS25 6PL
Our best selling lines are as follows:
• AD compatible lightweight bags,
• Compostable food caddy liners,
• Heavy duty Kerbside recycling bags,
• Multi-trip polypropylene recycling bags (which are great for flats),
• Coloured recycling sacks,
• Wheeled bin liners,
• Domestic waste sacks (also for street bins & dog waste bins),
• Dog waste bags,
• Battery bags,
• UN approved clinical waste bags for hospitals
All of which are very popular among our local authority customers.
Whether you are a local council looking for a secure and sustainable recycling and waste management solution, a cleaning and janitorial distributor seeking new products to sell, a clinical waste professional within the healthcare sector or someone looking for a way of collecting and storing organic waste, Cromwell Polythene speaks your language.
We are committed to supplying fit for purpose products with the lowest environmental impact for a net ecological gain.
Long Bennington, UK NG23 5JR
We have four key strands to our business, Energy, Waste, Telecoms and Water.
Our mission statement
To be the preferred provider by consistently delivering outstanding service, exceptional performance and value whilst upholding ethical values and professional standards as we strive for a sustainable future for us all.
We have been recognised with several high level accreditations and business awards, this highlights the level of work we do. We have achieved ISO9001 in Quality Management and ISO 14001 in Environmental Management . These form part of our new PAS99 Integrated Management System certification. We have also been winners of many awards for business excellence and our green achievements.
Having achieved investors in people, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations, our ethos is to continually improve in order to offer the very highest standard of service.
Chartwell House, 5 Barnes Wallis Road, Segensworth East, Hampshire Fareham PO15 5TT
The Company is steeped in heritage and has grown to become the second largest privately owned waste management company in the UK. The success of the organisation is demonstrated by its recent rating as the 60th most profitable company in the Sunday Times Profit-Track 100 table for the UK’s 100 private firms with the fastest growing profits. Also, the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management has put CSG at 29th in its Fast 50 growth league table of the industry's top 50 fast movers, as well as listing the company in its Top 20 largest waste companies by UK sales.
The Groups' head office is based near Fareham, Hampshire and operates from 26 sites stretching from Cornwall to Middlesbrough with drivers and operatives working throughout the UK.
Address 1: One Southampton Row London, UK WC1B 5HA
Address 2: 310 Broadway Salford, UK M50 2UE
Address 3: 3200 Century Way, Thorpe Park Leeds, UK LS15 8ZB
We design, manage and deliver waste management solutions that reflect the increasing importance placed on waste efficiency and corporate responsibility
As part of our worldwide sustainability roadmap; the Better Tomorrow Plan, we are committed to reducing organic and non-organic waste in all countries where we operate and support initiatives to recover waste. Our solutions help clients improve their economic performance, mitigate risk, engage stakeholders and improve sustainability.
Key strengths of our waste management offer include:
• We have a presence on site which ensures waste management is embedded properly and is continuously improved
• There are significant interdependencies with other services we provide, particularly cleaning and catering, so where we manage a number of services, we can really drive operational efficiencies
• Waste management can be included as part of an integrated facilities management contract, as well as introducing it as a new service to our existing clients
19 Hainge Road , Tividale Oldbury, WestMidlands, UK B692NR
Our products include 2 and 4 wheel bins, Confidential Waste Containers, Food Caddies, Collection Banks, Litter Bins, Street Barrows, and Underground Systems.
Our services include asset tracking, and data mamagement, maintenance and cleaning of containers.
A505 Main Road, Thriplow Heath Royston SG8 7RR
Loft 2, Tobacco Factory, Bristol Loft 2, BS3 1TF
Sussex Avenue, Leeds Indigo House LS10 2LF
With an extensive UK network of transport and disposal facilities, SRCL provides a range of services to: NHS trusts, GPs, Care homes, Local authorities, Dentists, Vets, Pharmaceutical manufacturers, Private sector businesses, Research companies and Universities.
Address 1: 1 Liverpool Road North, Red Lion Building Maghull, Liverpool L31 2HB
Address 2: Bergische strabe, 10-14 Haan, Germany D-42781