- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 9 listings | Showing page 1 of 1 pages
Address 1: One Southampton Row London, UK WC1B 5HA
Address 2: 310 Broadway Salford, UK M50 2UE
Address 3: 3200 Century Way, Thorpe Park Leeds, UK LS15 8ZB
We design, manage and deliver waste management solutions that reflect the increasing importance placed on waste efficiency and corporate responsibility
As part of our worldwide sustainability roadmap; the Better Tomorrow Plan, we are committed to reducing organic and non-organic waste in all countries where we operate and support initiatives to recover waste. Our solutions help clients improve their economic performance, mitigate risk, engage stakeholders and improve sustainability.
Key strengths of our waste management offer include:
• We have a presence on site which ensures waste management is embedded properly and is continuously improved
• There are significant interdependencies with other services we provide, particularly cleaning and catering, so where we manage a number of services, we can really drive operational efficiencies
• Waste management can be included as part of an integrated facilities management contract, as well as introducing it as a new service to our existing clients
48 Albemarle Street London W1S 4JP
Address 1: Nelson House, South Denes Road Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK NR30 3QQ
Address 2: Holbrook Rise, Halfway, Sheffield Sheffield S20 3FG
We offer total waste management, PSV and industrial cleaning, NORM treatment, container rental, offshore decommissioning, drill cuttings management and training and advice.
Spittlegate Level, Grantham Grantham NG31 7UH
83/84 Livingstone Road , Walworth Industrial Estate Andover, Hampshire, UK SP10 5QZ
SSI was the first Company to introduce the wheeled bin system to the UK and has built a reputation for high quality products and excellent Customer Service.
The experience gained in the filed of Waste Management has enabled us to develop collection systems to meet the requirements of different sectors of the Waste and Recycling markets.
BPR Group, is London's leading office recycling company. Our services are practical, cost effective and tailored to meet your needs. We work with over 5,500 sites in London, including 35 of the FTSE 350 companies. Single site, multi site, 15,000 staff or 50 staff. As ethical recycling company we have Zero to Landfill policy. Our services include now food recycling, WEEE recyling, general waste collection, office supplies and secure data destruction. We are ISO14001 accredited and Carbon Smart® certified, having donated over £100,000 to environmental charities, including Friends of Earth.View listing >>>
Alchemy House, Coppice Side Industrial Park Brownhills, West Midlands, UK WS8 7EU
Unit B4 Marston Gate, South Marston Business Park, Swindon, Wiltshire Swindon, Swindon, undefined SN3 4DE
Carr Lane, Merseyside Prescot L34 1JZ
The UK business is based in Prescot, Merseyside. Previously, we had been successfully operating from the same site in Bolton for over 40 years. The broad range of waste management and recycling services the company was able to offer led to a steady increase in our business to such an extent that we had outgrown this facility. In recognition of this success the parent company committed to spend £10m on the first fully BAT approved waste management and recycling centre in the country. Our state of the art facility opened in 2013.
• Transfer frontier shipment (TFS) of flammable solids, oily wastes and organic wastes to Remondis waste to energy plants on the continent, offering an R code for recovery not available in the UK.
• Recovery of silver from photographic chemicals.
• WEEE recycling.
• Plastic recycling.
• Metal recycling.
• Recovery of precious metals from dental amalgam.
• Metal recovery from spent catalysts.
• Manufacture of solid replacement fuel for use in cement kilns.
• Recovery of silver from photographic film & X-rays.