- CIWM Home
- News & insight
- Training & development
Found 15 listings | Showing page 1 of 2 pages
ECO House, Lea Road Waltham Abbey EN9 1AS
WasteClear® aims for 100% diversion from landfill by identifying the ideal destinations for waste materials to be reprocessed and recycled. It will use the most efficient, cost effective and environmentally sound methods of enabling you to maximise resource recovery.
WasteTrack® is a revolutionary app-driven platform and client portal empowering waste producers to monitor and manage their waste streams.
• The Mobile App offers users ‘on demand’ waste collections (to ensure waste containers are emptied only when full)
• The Desktop Portal (ESP) provides accessibility to ACM’s in-depth waste management operational and recycling data
The WasteWise® package provides professional guidance and on-site support from our expert teams. Learning & Development, Waste Minimisation and all Compliance matters are comprehensively addressed.
Address 1: 56 Craigmore Rd, Ringsend, Garvagh Northern Ireland BT51 5HF
Address 2: Newbuildings Industrial Estate , Victoria Road, Newbuildings Northern Ireland BT47 2SX
Address 3: 91 Moy Road , Portadown Northern Ireland BT62 1QW
Address 4: 110-114 Duncrue Street, Belfast Northern Ireland BT3 9AR
The company has grown rapidly in a short space of time and services a diverse customer base across both the private and public sectors of Northern Ireland. At present, the company treats waste either directly or indirectly for many of Northern Ireland’s local authorities, over 2250 private companies and organisations, 250 public sector sites and numerous individual households.
RiverRidge is also the lead partner in a consortium which is developing Northern Ireland's first large scale waste to energy facility. The £107m facility is to be located to adjacent to Bombardier's Wing Assembly facility in Belfast.
In order to encourage a more sustainable approach to recycling in our community, RiverRidge offers numerous collection services which allow customers to segregate their waste at source.
Throughout all waste management service options, customers can expect:
1. A Reliable and Responsive Collection Service
2. An Environmentally Friendly Treatment Process
3. Dependable and Helpful People
4. An Accountable Transparent Service
Olleco serves the food industry; we supply premium cooking oils, collect used oil & food waste and convert them into renewable energy.View listing >>>
Methuen South, Bath Road Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GT
Through engineering excellence, expertise in technology integration and construction innovation, M+W Group delivers best-in-class waste treatment assets. Our approach is based on our:
• Industry experience – in waste as well as across energy and process sectors;
• Understanding of waste streams and composition
• Extensive in-house process engineering capability
• Technology ‘neutrality’ - enabling us to design, engineer and construct the optimal solution to meet a project’s specific needs.
• Technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments.
Our range of services include:
• Consulting (including feasibility, technology and performance assessments)
• Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
• Specialist package provision (specialist HVAC systems)
• EPC/ EPCM/ turnkey and project management delivery
• Waste to energy facilities / assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group is able to provide solutions that help transform waste into a resource.
Loft 2, Tobacco Factory, Bristol Loft 2, BS3 1TF
Old Quarry Road, Westfield Industrial Estate, Deerdykes Composting & Organics Recycling Facility Glasgow G68 9NB
Our flexible approach means we will design a service that best fits your requirements. We can offer a variety of collection containers from small kitchen caddies to large skips and can arrange collections to suit you.
We can recycle:
- Manufacturing and processing waste
- Kitchen and canteen waste
- Animal by-products
- Solid and liquid waste
- Organic sludges
- Grease and fats
- Excess stock and freezer breakdowns
- Up to 10% packaging
Excel House, Becklands Close, Bar Lane Industrial Estate, Roecliffe, Boroughbridge, York Boroughbridge, York YO51 9NR
With the lowest operating costs and highest efficiencies in the marketplace, UNTHA's waste and recycling shredders achieve the highest return on investment for clients. This perhaps explains why there are more than 500 UNTHA shredders in operation throughout the UK.
Capable of shredding a variety of 'waste' materials including MSW, C&I waste, metals, WEEE, confidential waste, hard drives, plastics, food waste, wood and so much more, UNTHA's technology has received worldwide acclaim.
Sovereign House, Queensway Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, UK CV31 3JR
Around the world, Geotech gas analysers have become the de-facto standard for quality, reliability and accuracy. With a vast network of approved international distributors and accredited service partners, Geotech is able to supply and support its customers in over 60 countries throughout the world. Visit www.geotechuk.com
Address 1: Treforest Industrial Estate, Pontypridd Unit G1 The Willowford CF37 5YL
Address 2: Kingswinford, West Midlands Building 26 Bay 6 Pensnett Estate DY6 7TB
Ely Road, Cambridge Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK CB25 9PQ
We provide a complete waste management service for businesses, local authorities and the general public, including recycling, composting and energy recovery.